In addition to becoming an Open Water Scuba Instructor, you will want to earn some Specialty
Instructor ratings so that you can offer a variety of training to your student divers. Specialty Instructor courses provide valuable teaching tips for meeting the requirements of the course.
Attending Specialty Instructor Training courses is also a good way to extend your knowledge and skills base as a professional diver and will prepare you fully to start teaching Advanced Open Water
courses. Having five specialty instructor ratings is a prerequisite for the Master Scuba
Diver Trainer (MSDT) rating.
You can choose which Specialty Instructor ratings you’d like to be able to teach from the list below:
- Enriched Air Instructor
- Sidemount Instructor
- Emergency Oxygen Provider Instructor
- Deep Diver Instructor
- Gas Blender Instructor
- AWARE Shark Conservation Distinctive Instructor
- Manta Conservation Diver Instructor
- Dive Against Debris Instructor
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle Instructor
- Sea Turtle Awareness Instructor
- Self-Reliant Diver Instructor
- AWARE Fish ID Instructor
- Drift Diver Instructor
- Equipment Specialist Instructor
- Wreck Specialist Instructor
- Digital Underwater Photography Instructor
- Search & Recovery Instructor
- Underwater Navigator Instructor
- Underwater Naturalist Instructor
- Night Diver Instructor
- Boat Diver Instructor
- Multilevel Diver Instructor
- Underwater Photographer Instructor
- Reef Shark Awareness Distinctive Instructor
- SMB Diver Instructor
- Whale Shark Awareness Distinctive Instructor
Please e-mail for further details about taking PADI Specialty Instructor Training Courses in Phuket, Thailand, or about our MSDT Internship options...
Want to start teaching AWARE Shark Conservation Adventure Dives during
your Advanced Open Water courses ? Want a cool 'Distinctive Instructor' card ? E-mail to learn more...
Specialty Instructor training photos:
Click here to see photos of Specialty Instructor training.